Search This Blog

Sunday, 8 April 2012

I know I have not been posting anything but music videos for a while but I have been struggling like hell with my demons....plus practical day to day matters. Good news is I have not seen Frosty the fucking blow man for near two months and don't want to see the misogynist prick again...went so far as to block him from facebook.....rather raise my own funds than party with him or god help me fall for him...he can fuck himself and his nasty little skank of a goldigging fake bitch...may they rot in hell. But to all you real people happy easter from the dust bunny....I will catch up properly soon I have just been so unsettled...funny I wrote more when I did more coke..but then again I have been spending too much time on facebook of late the bloody thing....I will post tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment