Search This Blog

Thursday, 12 January 2012

The Towering Inferno Trailer



I have always liked this film.....I got the Oedipal complex thing between the father and son in law. The father was a jerk who wanted a cheap job done on the electric....son in law puts it who else would cut corners? He wanted one back on his father in law.

But the phallic symbol bit....see the way it is the women end up on the very top of the tower? Father built it as an extension of his.....need I say more? The inferno must have been a great orgasm. You will see it if you read between the lines of this disaster movie.

Oh, and I have a thing for firefighters. Plus I used to fancy Richard Chamberlain. I had an ex who looked him....he turned out to be gay. As did my first Hollywood heart throb.

No comments:

Post a Comment