Search This Blog

Thursday, 5 January 2012

The Ronettes - I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine



He threw one today over the texts I sent telling him he has a smackhead with him, who uses behind his back. So likely her day is done. But he said he never wants to see me again after getting me under his thumb and treating me like a lapdog....but then he has said that before and called me back. Bout time I stopped running. Fucking cokehead off his nut told me 'not to fuck with him cos I know now what Mr ------ is capable of'. Indeed I do and I know I been playing with fire. Gave me sweet talk, pumped me with coke then gave me the best orgasm....now this is my thanks, pain and rain. Thank you darling. Fuck you too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for your comments. I've not checked in for a long time, but it's definitely nice to know someone is going through the same shit. I've been away from "Mr. X" for 20 days now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I have followed your blog and noticed what you were going through and commented....it sucks indeed doesn't it? I was comforted to know someone else has been going through the same, most people I speak to don't know what I have been going through and wonder why the hell I have kept going back there knowing what he is like.....have to have been there. Try to stick to it, I am starting to think he is not worth the pain...I was sticking to doing coke weekends before he came into my life and I went along for the ride. Seems they know our weakness and play on it big time...no love like snow love indeed! Hope 2012 is a better year for both of us xx

    ReplyDelete