Search This Blog

Monday, 12 December 2011

Come and Go...and The Kindness of Strangers

He threw me out again Thursday from his luxury pad after an argument to my shithole of a junkie hostel that the last motherfucker landed me in. I left with a tenner to my name which he knew I would not spend on a cab. I walked in the rain with a cider bottle and I was given a fur jacket by a total stranger....some good people in the world.

So I went back to my hovel which I am one step from being evicted from, but I still managed to get shitfaced. A guy asked me to get stuff for him, shared with me and I had to do nothing sexual.

Partied with someone last night who was an unusual character....but I might find a way out of this vicious cycle. I can write erotica or serious articles.....there is enough filth on this blog as it is and I have more to fill a whole book, had I more time you would be reading more....but I can be serious. In this game the guys come out on top....the domestic violence I had with that bastard who took all I had...I was the one who was punished. The state have tried to blackmail me, not him, into rehab. I served a jail term for the man who nearly killed me....he is walking free and making money while I am struggling on as ever. I hope one day he gets what's coming.

1 comment:

  1. he will get it.. that's karma in chinese religion ~ XD

    ReplyDelete