Search This Blog

Sunday, 23 May 2010

Furious But Alive

I keep promising to catch up on everyone's blogs..truth is that the lack of my pc plus connection gives me limited time...it has fucked my business too this weekend as if it was not already fucked......how I have managed to avoid the fate of streetwalking it seems God has a little mercy....managed to get out a bit as well....funny how although I am essentially down and out and present I have a touch more happiness and dignity than I was when in that rotten apartment crying over the man who now is too shamefaced to even speak to me...I will try to be online tomorrow....pray I have a good week I want a place to live I want a lot of things I want some level of stability I want to sort out my finances and yes I still want to party and get over my heartache......gradually returning to myself pray I can....

2 comments:

  1. All in good time, forget about others and concentrate on yourself. You have done so well so far and I wish you the best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete