Search This Blog

Friday, 23 April 2010

My Motherf**ker.....

I have this feeling, even if a guy is being a mf he is my mf, what I say don't always look good....but why is it physically as well as mentally painful to me if other people call him names or tell me I should get out in less than polite words....I feel annoyed if they fail to show sensitivity..because it aint easy if you do love someone but he has been a jerk and helped you drive yourself to despair...I used to say I would write no more posts all about him, I hoped as we had a kind of agreement thing's get better....just that I can't live this kind of way alone earning like this and could he just be there please make sure I aint hurt I'll always see him alright if he needs....perhaps some boundaries need to be laid down.....

No comments:

Post a Comment