Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Dirt, More, Dirt (Yes...., Even More)......

Hey.....Welcome to my little world.....we are total sluts willing to do anything you want, personally I love being fucked up any hole and I love guys to squirt over my face, as many as possible because it really turns me on as I am a total sub little slave I am a total nympho and how I can't love being used, being an object for male gratification....my sisters are the same....come on gentlemen, just give us your dollar and come to our party for a great gangbang.......

A parody of the ad of the gentleman below and the 'parties' he organised. Sneaky dude whoever writes the ad for him either is female (one of his girls, maybe the top one who has the privelige of sucking his cock....hey wonder if he can get any good coke lol)or he simply makes it look as if it is run by women for the sake of the guys looking at the ad....makes no odds who writes that shit. Of course it doesn't say quite that....but would it? 'Personally I love.......' If anyone has heard of a 'facial' you get the picture, CIM of course stands for something, and anal goes without one having to use their imagination. I have got to distance myself from this sleaze, take a step back and laugh....if the money was rolling in and I hadn't been so down lately, which in essence has stopped it financially compensating me enough..typical my landlord had not been in touch for weeks but called this morning when I actually was under the weather...I couldn't face it. Something give, let there be some light....

No comments:

Post a Comment