Search This Blog

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

HOLE Violet - Jools Holland

When they get what they want.......they never want it again....

A conversation I had with Mary earlier led us to the same conclusions....

Men are motherfuckers at times. I didn't always hate men and I don't....but I hate the ones in my life and she hates the ones in hers often.

I was going to write more but you probably will get the drift from my earlier posts on what goes on here....

I am just going mad as I need the consolation of getting high, I hope something will finally give today. The mf has my cash so he should deliver, sick of this drought. Would not be so bad if not for my own emotional grief....

'I told you from the start just how would end.....' Favourite mantra of many men. If being treated shit but being bought off with dust- not good,,....but there's no dust at present......why do I do this?

It is sad when the love of men for money or drugs overtakes the love or affection they have for the women in their lives.....when I used to be accused of using men for their drugs! The love of drugs does not overcome the affection I have for the men in my life,,,,as should be clear, I could be on my own, find my own gear,,,,cheaper than having a man to support.

A man's love for money or drugs can change him from a sympathetic lover, friend.....into....I need not spell it out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment