Search This Blog

Friday, 8 January 2010

Hole - Doll Parts

Great video for a great song.....lol she even has an iron bedstead like me!

'I am doll parts, doll mouth, doll heart.......It stands for knife, for the rest of my life...

They really want you, but I do too......

I wanna be the girl with the most cake....

I love it so much it just turns to hate....

He only loves the things because he loves to see them break......

I fake it so real I am beyond fake....

Someday you will ache like ache......'

This song became my anthem a while back......the song was actually written about Kurt Cobain and the way he viewed women, and the fact he did have a thing about dolls. Could be about many things though.....I play this song on the guitar too and don't do a bad version. My boyfriend complimented me on how I play it not long after we met....shame the way it has once again become fitting! Maybe it does stand for knife for the rest of my life......Although I didn't expect to see a literal knife here as well as a metaphorical one!

No comments:

Post a Comment